EC-Council announces the product new Version 8 of the Computer Hacking Forensics Investigator (C|HFI) Certification Program. C|HFI is planned to prepare safety experts with the essential skills to recognize an interloper’s ways and to appropriately gather the mandatory proof to impeach in the court of law. The EC-Council C|HFIv8 program makes selected safety experts to track, investigate and catch cyber crooks from the privileged and external of the association.
CHFIv8 boons a complete methodological method towards computer forensics and evidence analysis. It is a complete course cover vital forensic investigation situations that permits students to acquire hands-on skill on various forensic investigation techniques and average forensic tools. This skillset is essential to effectively carryout a detailed computer forensic analysis leading to action of perpetrators.
Cloudsa solutions CHFIv8 training and certification in NCR-Gurgaon, will deliver participants a detailed technical method to computer forensics and evidence analysis. It is a all-inclusive course covering all conceivable forensic investigation scenarios that enables students to acquire essential hands-on involvement on various forensic investigation methods and standard forensic tools necessary to effectively carryout a computer forensic examination leading to suit of managers.
Computer crime in today’s cyber world is on the rise. Computer Investigation methods are used by cops, government and corporate individuals globally and many of them turn to our authorised Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFIv8) Training and Certification Program. Computer Security and Computer investigations are changing terms. More tools are designed and developed daily for directing Computer Investigations, be it computer crime, digital forensics, computer investigations, or even standard computer data recovery, The tools and techniques or procedures covered in our CHFI program will prepare the student to conduct computer investigations using groundbreaking digital forensics technologies.
Computer forensics is basically an application of computer investigation and analysis techniques and procedures in the interests of responsible potential legal evidence. Evidence might be sought in a varied range of computer crime or misappropriation, including but not limited to theft of trade secrets, theft of or destruction of intellectual property, and fraud. CHFI investigators can draw on an array of methods for discovering data that resides in a computer system, or improving deleted, encoded, or damaged file information known as computer data recovery.
• The process of investigating cybercrime, laws involved, and the details in obtaining a search warrant.
• Different types of digital evidence, rules of evidence, digital evidence examination process, and electronic crime and digital evidence consideration by crime category.
• Roles of first responder, first responder toolkit, securing and evaluating electronic crime scene, conducting preliminary interviews, documenting electronic crime scene, collecting and preserving electronic evidence, packaging and transporting electronic evidence and reporting the crime scene.
• How to recover deleted files and deleted partitions in Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux.
• The process involved in forensic investigation using Access Data FTK and Encase Steganography and its techniques, Steganalysis, and image file forensics.
• Password Cracking Concepts, tools, types of password attacks and how to investigate password protected file breach
• Different types of log capturing techniques, log management, time synchronization and log capturing tools.
• How to investigate logs, network traffic, wireless attacks, and web attacks.
• Police and other law enforcement personnel
• Defense and Military personnel
• e-Business Security professionals
• Systems administrators
• Legal professionals
• Insurance and other professionals
• Government agencies
• IT managers